This is a series of complete and unique pregnant yoga teacher training courses, including Part 1-Prenatal Yoga Training and Part 2-Postnatal Yoga Training. The course helps you understand the anatomy and physiology of pregnancy, childbirth and the birth process. You will learn the latest modern science and yoga-related practical skills during pregnancy, birth and postpartum. The course helps develop in-depth understanding of how to evaluate and choose the right suitable yoga movements, as well as movements with contraindications for pregnant women. You will be able to understand the health needs of pregnant women before and after delivery, and integrate the latest teaching methods to improve your skills and practice, and understanding the changes from body to mind at all levels and stages, then help and support pregnant and novice mums safely and effectively during the postpartum period of pregnancy with a chosen safe yoga practice. The most important thing is to provide pregnant students with a positive and confident mentality for their upcoming childbirth.
Part 1- Prenatal Yoga Training
- Explore the physical and mental conditions of pregnant women, the correct exercises and support for pregnant women, and advice on preparation for delivery
- Evaluate and design framework for prenatal yoga classes
- How childbirth anatmoy helps pregnant women into the ideal delivery position
- Physiology- soothes nausea during pregnancy and improves wellbeing
- Learn yoga teaching techniques for pregnant women and in which allows the student to think independently and assess how to get pregnant women into a safe yoga practice lesson
- Learn how to help pregnant women maintain a healthy and strong pelvis
- The teaching method of correct breathing during pregnancy and childbirth
- How to reduce oedema during pregnancy.
- Relieve a pregnant woman's back tension and chest discomfort before and after delivery.
Yoga instructors, yoga instructor trainees, or medical professionals who are interested in learning more about pregnant yoga and want to become a professional Prenatal Yoga Instructor.
**After attending and completing the entire course, you will be awarded your "Prenatal Yoga 40-Hour Training Course" certificate issued by Hong Kong Yoga Academy, which is officially certified by the Yoga Alliance CEU (Continue Education Unit) Certificate.
Join Now Part 1- Prenatal Yoga Training