Whether you are a graduate of RYT-200 or someone with some yoga experience, if you find yourself at a plateau in your yoga journey and feel that there is room for improvement in certain fundamental aspects of your practice, especially in terms of muscle strength and stability, this is an opportunity to explore essential techniques for breaking through barriers in your asana practice. It's a chance to deeply experience and enhance the conditioning and growth that each pose offers, building a solid foundation for your yoga practice and facing the challenges of advanced poses.
The core of this course will revolve around three main themes: Arm Balance, Inversion, and Backbend. We will begin with foundational arm balance techniques to establish a strong upper body foundation for students. Then, we will delve into inversions and backbends, providing students with a comprehensive toolbox through systematic training to help them overcome the challenges of advanced poses and achieve new milestones in their yoga journey.
- The foundational theory of advanced yoga poses
- Techniques for building the required skills in balancing poses, with a focus on strengthening the arms
- How to overcome practitioners' fear of Inversions
- Enhancing balance, strength, and flexibility
- Strengthening the necessary arm strength for inversion poses
- Systematic practice of advanced poses