Terms and Conditions
- While we endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
- Please note that changes within the timetable or in the offering are possible. Please note that refunds are not possible due to a change on the timetable.
- Teachers are subject to change without notice.
- Yoga Refine is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
- Late entry will not be permitted.
- Yoga Refine is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings, with usage of Yoga Refine lockers.
- You will follow all instructions given to you by Yoga Refine Yoga teachers or guest teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
- Yoga Refine is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending the studio.
- Yoga Package registration is not transferable to another individual.
- Class cancellations can be made via our booking system yogarefine.com 2 hours prior to your class start time without penalty, non-cancellations, no show or absent will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within 2 hours of class start time, you will be charged for the class.
- Yoga Refine has the right to refuse entry at anytime.
- Payment needs to be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of arriving before the class starts.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga exercises.
- Classes at Yoga Refine may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
Use of the forallyoga.com websites
The forallyoga.com websites are owned and operated by Yoga For All Consultancy Limited. Yoga For All Consultancy Limited reserves the right to suspend or to terminate your access to the forallyoga.com websites at any time, with or without notice.
All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the content displayed on the forallyoga.com websites ('Content') belong to Yoga For All Consultancy Limited or its licensors.
Use of Content
The forallyoga.com websites and the Content may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use. For this purpose alone you may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen, except for this, you agree not to download, copy, reproduce, modify, store, archive, show in public, redistribute or commercially exploit in any way any part of the Content without the prior written permission of Yoga For All Consultancy Limited. You agree not to use the Content or the Website for any illegal or improper purpose, nor for any purpose which might infringe the rights of others or which might harass or cause inconvenience or distress to any person.
You also agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to the Content and not to remove or alter any such notice or restriction or alter the Content in any way.
Limitation of liability and disclaimer
Yoga For All Consultancy Limited obtains the Content from a wide range of sources and it includes facts, views, opinions and information likely to be of interest to users of the Website.
While all reasonable care is taken, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, performance or yoga for any particular purpose of the forallyoga.com websites and the Content nor do we endorse or accept any responsibility for any views, advice, recommendations or opinions expressed on the forallyoga.com websites or any website to which we link.
The Content should only be used for your general information and use and not by way of specific recommendation or advice as your circumstances are different to other users.
Before taking any action or decision based in whole or in part on the Content, you should always make your own independent checks of any information that is important in making such decision or taking such action. You should also seek professional advice in appropriate circumstances (such as medical advice.)
Yoga For All Consultancy Limited does not give any warranties in respect of the forallyoga.com websites or the Content, freedom from viruses or other contamination or that the the forallyoga.com websites is compatible with any computer systems, software and browsers.
All implied warranties or duties are excluded save if and to the extent that they may not lawfully be excluded.
Yoga For All Consultancy Limited shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from your use of, or inability to use the forallyoga.com websites or the Content or from any action taken, or omitted to be taken, as a result of using the forallyoga.com websites or the Content.
To the fullest possible extent allowed by law, you agree that Yoga For All Consultancy Limited will not be liable to you and/or any other person for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of privacy or for failure to fulfill any duty) or for any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to your use of the forallyoga.com websites or the Content or to any breach of the terms by Yoga For All Consultancy Limited.
You agree that your exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the direct damages (if any) which you actually incur in reasonable and exclusive reliance on the forallyoga.com websites or the Content, and for which we may be held liable by a competent court, of up to a limit of the refund of the amount you paid (if any) in relation to the particular use of the forallyoga.com websites or the Content in total during the month in which the damage first incurred.
Yoga For All Consultancy Limited contains links to other web sites operated by parties who are wholly separate from Yoga For All Consultancy Limited. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only and Pure cannot be held responsible in any way for the content, operation or availability of such websites.
Competitions, prize draws and promotions
Yoga For All Consultancy Limited may on occasion run competitions or prize draws either on its own behalf, for other parties or in conjunction with commercial partners. These will be subject to additional rules and conditions which will be made available at the time of any such competition.
Changes to these Terms
By accessing the forallyoga.com websites you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the international laws. You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the forallyoga.com websites or arising in any way from the Content.